Availability Services specialists since 2000, market leader in the Netherlands.
Your ICT continuity is our mission
Nowadays a stable ICT infrastructure is not only the foundation, but also the lifeline of your organisation. The fast increase of, for instance, the volume of cyber / ransomware incidents, power cuts and other disasters, is forcing organisations to closely examine their critical digital company processes, secure their data and ensure the continuous availability of quantitative and qualitative human resources, preferably redundant.
Organisations often depend for this on external partners, a mix of services and the organisation’s own expertise, that must be available in good order at agreed times.
COIN makes organisations independent, taking over the management of deploying and implementing every possible solution for ensuring continuity, both in the area of assurance and prevention and in the area of recovery and operations.
The COIN vision
COIN aims to make business continuity possible for every type of company, irrespective of size or industry.
The preservation of core business and prevention of reputational and financial damage, even after a disaster, is of vital importance to every company. Companies secure their business continuity to meet legal and regulatory demands, and for economic reasons. Organisations look for flexible solutions for their IT, workstations and telephony should disaster strike. COIN aims to offer every company, from SMEs through to multinationals and from commercial to government, a tailored and affordable solution that addresses their particular preferences and needs.
Business continuity means the continuation of your core activities, and it goes beyond simply IT.
COIN takes control of:
- Prevention & protection of critical and vulnerable company data through air-gapped and immutable back-ups.
- Security awareness in the area of phishing & social engineering threats
- Safe workstations at all times, in any (hybrid) scenario
- A 24/7 managed SOC/SIEM as a service for your ICT infrastructure
- Prevention and 24/7 active monitoring
- Cost control and infrastructure management
- Datacentre optimisation and energy control
- Network monitoring with cyber-alarms
- Risk-analysis in accordance with the hardening principles and baselines of CIS, NIST, ISAE, ZeroTrust and others
COIN proactively invests in your business and IT continuity.
- No up-front investments, everything is part of OPEX and as subscription.
Independent non-binding recommendations in the area of critical cyber developments and threats.
- Datacentre locations in 3 countries
- Neutral/independent cloud supplier, with your choice being guided by your needs, by legal and regulatory requirements and by costs.
- All our solutions are SaaS-based
- Cost control on the basis of objective measurements and analyses
In the last two decades COIN has grown into the Dutch market leader in the area of doubly-secured online continuity, cyber security solutions, and data recovery & cloud services. Our added value? COIN translates your vulnerability into resilience and measurability. We are now proud to be partner to a number of financial services providers and institutions, government bodies, regulators, logistics organisations and medical companies and institutions.